Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yay! I met J.R. Martinez!!

I am SOOOO excited to share with all of you my lil experience today! I did end up getting to meet J.R. from Dancing With the Stars... he was really cool and super nice! Sadly I didn't realize until it was too late that I didn't charge my camera, so I only got one pic with my camera and the other was taken with my hubby's phone.

We got to sit really close so that was pretty cool! This was when he first came out.

Me and the hubby with J.R., please excuse how horrible I look here....I was standing really weird haha(I look HUGE)!

He shared lots of stories with us and shared his journey as well... he was actually a really down to earth and super nice person! He was joking about how he never thought he would've went from combat boots(being in the Army) to two inch heels(Dancing with the stars) haha! His story really is inspiring though and you can tell how much he genuinely respects the military. Aside from all that he was pretty funny too! So after it is all said and done...not only was it an honor to meet him, but it was pretty cool too hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment