Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get Your Freak On...

15 Weird Facts TAG...plus one! I have been wanting to do this tag for a while and I was reading one of the blogs that I follow and decided to it in a blog post like they did, instead of the typical video! So here it goes...

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Honestly I don't really have one, before my grandaddy passed he had always called me Monkey since I was a wee little one!
#2. What's a weird habit of yours? I think I have a weird OCD(which isn't too strange since my mom and brother have it).... If I do something with one side of my body I have to do it with the other(it use to be really bad but I don't really do it anymore)
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?I am absolutely TERRIFIED of snakes!! I can't even stand seeing pictures of them or seeing them on tv haha!
#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? HANSON hahahaha! I have seen them on more than one occasion in concert and I still love them!
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? OMG! My husband does this leg thing...he bounces his leg and it drives me insane lol!
#6. What's one of your nervous habits? I either make no sense when I am nervous or I am a little quiet(which definitely isn't me)...plus when I get nervous I start freezing lol!
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The left!
#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? I don't have one, the only stuffed animal I own is a little doggy that my hubby sent me with flowers when he was deployed.
#9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? A white chocolate mocha!! It is my favorite!
#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? Curling the lashes... I always try to but sometimes I just forget...OH, and to be gentle around the eyes, I just don't think about it sometimes!
#11. Which way do you face in the shower? UH....I have no idea lol!
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? Yeah, I can roll my stomach...and no, NOT because I am fat haha!
#13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? I really don't have one!
 #14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?  You're sucha freak!
#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? hmmm...depends on how cold it is that night.
#16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot? HAHA...ok when I was in 6th grade I started wearing those bigger baggy pants... yes they were girls! Now that I think about it that was probably the worst thing I have ever decided to wear!



So there are my weird facts!! Do you guys have any too lol?

2 comments:

  1. This is cool:-)love your blog.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family is beautiful. love your blog--i'm a mom blogger also, so it's nice getting inspirationsn from other mom bloggers. enjoyed browsing.... and hoping to visit again. cheers!!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete