Saturday, December 3, 2011

I get to meet Dancing With the Stars Winner!

Tonight I am SUPER excited! Tomorrow morning I am going to see the winner of Dancing With the Stars, J.R. Martinez... For those of you who may not know who I am talking about, he is a former soldier that was badly burned during a deploymend. He plays a Brot Monroe on the daytime drama "All My Children." His story is so amazing and my husband relates to him in several different ways so that is pretty neat!
My wonderful husband was able to get us on the list for a special thing that he is doing! I don't want to give away any details until afterwards though... hopefully I will have the opportunity to actually meet him and maybe get a picture with him as well. If so that will definitely be something that I will post on here! Well night everyone, I have an early morning and it's a little late here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment