Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Busy World Of...

Being a mom is so rewarding and it truly is a wonderful and life changing experience! It's not always glamorous though....let me be the first to tell you that it can be very stressful at times! My kids really are great and well behaved most of the time haha...

There are tons of "No, don't touch that." Or "No ma'am..." here in my house, especially since baby can crawl and get into everything lol! There is lot's of nose wiping and diaper changing that goes on too.

My day is generally pretty busy.. it goes a little something like this:
I first wake up around 5:30 a.m. and get Michael ready for school...his bus usually comes between 6:20 and 6:30(she is never on time)! Then once he is off to school I rush to go back to sleep and pray that I get atleast a couple more hours of sleep before the baby wakes up. Usually it works out and she wakes up around 8:30. Today was really special she let me sleep until almost 10a.m., I couldn't believe it haha!!(probably only because she stayed up a little later last night than usual)
After she is up then it is constant chasing and running around until she decides to take her first nap.
Then it's the same thing all over again until she naps again...usually around 4p.m.! At that point Michael has been home for like 45 minutes and is either done with homework or still doing it.

I couldn't continue to go all in to detail and tell you every single last thing that goes on if we are at home and don't leave the house during the day...but that would probably really be boring..

So although being a mom can be really stressful and there is a lot of work that goes into it, I wouldn't trade it for the world!


WANNA KNOW WHAT A MILK BATH IS? Go Here------> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment