Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa and Sugar Cookies



Tomorrow will be a really busy day... probably for all of us though. I made dough tonight for sugar cookies... me and Michael are going to cut them out into different Christmas shapes, I am going to bake them, and then we are going to decorate them with lots of fun sprinkles, colored sugars, and some M&M's! For the recipe you can check out my other bloggy---> Foxxy Beauty

Aside from that I am also going to be making some pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting...again haha! I am going to take those to my grandpa's house on Christmas Eve along with a couple other things that I have to cook too..

During the day tomorrow will be filled with some fun festivities too, like going to see Santa Claus and getting Elizabeth's first Christmas ornament!

I made the pic above with Santa and the Mrs. because I wanted to share one of my most memorable and favorite stories from Christmas....
When I was little (back when I still believed in Santa) one year at my Grandma and Grandpa's house Santa and Mrs. Claus came to visit... Ok it wasn't really them but I didn't know any better haha! Friend's of my grandparents came all dressed up and I do mean dressed up.... and we even got to visit with them... they played the parts so so well! It was so much fun and I still have never forgotten that, even though I know now that it wasn't really Santa it still is one of my favorite memories. I can only hope that I can bring those special and unforgettable memories to my little ones as well!

 I will try my best to blog tomorrow since I know that I won't be able to Christmas Eve... I did have a cute hair tutorial to get up but I am not going to be able to get it up for a while(the hubby has been home and really sick)!! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment