Saturday, July 14, 2012

Little Lovebug

Here is one of the most recent pictures of my little Elizabeth... I just love how happy she is in this picture!
She got a few nasty mosquito bites on her face over the 4th.... and unfortunately I can't always stop her from scratching them so they look way worse than they did at first. Thankfully though they are looking much much better now!

In my last post I mentioned how she always brings all the toys she can, and puts them right in my lap... well that is what she is doing in this picture haha! I love how she always puts those rings on her arms, I guess she things they are bracelets. They are the doughnut rings that go on the little baby toys (the ones that are all different sizes and colors, I have no clue what the toy is called).

Check out my beauty blog for lots of fun links--> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment