Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The older you GET....the more you forGET

I had to run to the store to get some eggs so I took Michael(my seven year old) with me! Right down the road from my house there is a Food Lion and a Dollar General....they are literally like a five minute drive from my house. So I get to Food Lion and I literally thought I had passed the Dollar General already, my seven year old is like, "No....the Dollar Store is way after!" It's really sad when you have to get directions from your little ones because you can't remember if you passed it or not haha! Of course he was right too... Why do we start to forget everything the older we get?
Time goes by soooo fast once you get a little bit older and are out on your own...then once you have kids it literally FLIES by! I can't believe that Elizabeth will be a year old in less than 4 months...and then right after that I will be 25! Doesn't feel like I should be though haha... some of you may be a lot older and reading this thinking "Oh that's not old!",  but when you go through raising a 7year old on your own because your husband has to go away to war and then having a baby all at the same time by yourself...yeah you feel like you have been through everything!
So aside from kids making time fly by, being pregnant made forget EVERYTHING haha! I like to call that PB aka pregnancy brain...and I think that it stayed with me and never left!

Wanna see the cute Christmas stuff I bought? Go to my other blog!-->Foxxy Beauty
Go and get yourself some awesome Sigma brushes--->Sigma Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment