Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back Home Again!

So we finally got back home from our little 5 day trip last night...later than expected, but we made it home safely! We all had a really great time though and did some shopping while we were there so that's always fun haha...

We got there on the 29th and didn't really do anything until that Saturday(New Year's) when we had a belated family Christmas dinner with his family and opened gifts. Then, for New Year's the hubby and I were going to go and find something to do but decided at the last minute to just stay in... it had been a long and tiring day with the dinner and all that earlier that day! We were on east coast time so it was nice that when the ball dropped in New York that it was actually New Year's for us too haha!

We went to the mall on the 1st but once again forgot what day it was (Sunday) so ended up only being there like 45 minutes since they closed at 6 haha! I did get to stop by Sephora that day so that was atleast a plus... Thankfully we came back the next day and actually did some shopping... I went to MAC and Forever 21 and got a few things too!

After the mall we ate at this place called Sticky Fingers. Surprisingly it was really good! I didn't know what to expect with a name like that, but my hubby kept talking about how great it was! It's kinda like a barbeque place... they have ribs and stuff like that there! Then we hit up Toys R Us for Michael. The kids got some gift cards to go there so he was really excited to use one of them haha!

Finally once we got back to Rob's mom's house we packed up the stuff into the car and started on our trip back home, which I drove! Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I do have a few to share with you guys!

Rob was holding Elizabeth in the rocking chair.. this was right before we opened gifts! She absolutely LOVES my Hello Kitty camera case haha... if she can get her hands on it she is chewing away lol, just like she is as I am typing this!

Here she is after opening her gifts... notice the camera case in the floor beside her toy haha!! No the air compressor in the box is not her's lol, it's my hubby's!

This is just an old funny picture that I wanted to share... I told ya... she always has that case haha! This is the David's Bridal box that my bridesmaids dress for a friend's wedding came in and she LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment