Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pics As Promised

I posted yesterday telling you all about my precious little niece that finally joined the world... now I have a couple pictures for all of you!

Baby Khloe Elaine...

My very tired sissy haha...and new baby! She looks just like Zoie did when she was born...


This picture makes me want to cry everytime I see it... so happy that he was able to be there for this one.. My sister and I both know what it's like to experience having babies while your hubby is overseas... believe me, it is no walk in the park!

I love this one with big baby looking at her new baby sister...too bad it's a little blurry though.

This one is just a really cute preggo shot haha... I love Zoie's adorable little smirk on her face!

1 comment:

  1. So precious! I love newborns!

    Really nice blog! I am your new follower. Check out my blog and follow me if you'd like =)

    ReplyDelete