Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Weekend Retreat

Here lately my weekends have been insanely busy because of the holidays. So this weekend we have decided to make our weekend retreat our house haha! Well, except yesterday... After Michael got home from school yesterday, we packed his bag since he is gone for the weekend, then we went to get him a haircut! Unfortunately, she didn't really do that great of a job and once we left I noticed what she didn't do... so I guess that means we will be fixing it when he gets home!! Then, after we dropped him off we went to Wal-Mart and got a couple things for Elizabeth that she needed. After Wal-Mart we were both hungry so we went to eat Mexican...yummy!! Right after we finished eating and were about to leave, my husband looked and me and said, "I don't wanna go home yet." So we went to the Dollar Tree ha ha, I always love it there because they have SOOO much stuff and it's all only ONE DOLLAR! I got me a couple things like shower caps and they had this brand of hair spray that I was curious about because it was identical to the "big sexy hair" brand. After all that we decided to go to Hastings which is a huge video/book/music store... we rented some movies and then came home.

Oh! I almost forgot, right after my hubby had his surgery yesterday morning he wanted to to go Chic Fil-A haha, then we went to this discount retail store place that was really cool, then we went home to get Michael when he got off the bus!!

I was too sleepy last night to watch any of the movies, so we didn't get started on them until today....

Right now as I type this my husband is about to start some steaks on the grill and then we are going to watch the other movies that we have left to watch!

Other than watching movies today and me getting a nap in, I did manage to trim my hair... Yes! I trim my own hair sometimes. I should do a tutorial on how to do that the next time I have to get it cut... Do you guys think that would be a good idea? It's super easy to do.

Well I am off to go get the baby who is mad because she can't get past the baby gate right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment