Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome Buttercup Number 2!

Today was the day... my sister had baby number two! I always called her little baby buttercup and she always has called mine cupcake (just a little inside joke haha). She was born at 9:13 a.m. and was 7lbs and 7oz... sadly, she is sooo far away from me so I haven't met my precious new little niece. She did send me a pic and she is so adorable. I will try to post a pic of her up soon. So I just want to say Happy Birthday little one!! Her name is Khloe Elaine and I can't wait to shower her with the same love that I have my other little buttercup, her big sissy, Zoie. I have posted pics before of my sister and Zoie so be sure to read some of my older posts for those!

Hope you all had an amazing day and that something this special happened in your life today or anyday!

-Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment