Thursday, January 5, 2012

Coolest Coffee Mug EVER!

This is what my son got me for Christmas...and if you know me then you know that I LOVE me some coffee! My favorite is from Starbucks, it's their white chocolate mocha. Sadly yesterday I went to a new Starbucks that I had never been to before and order that and it was absolutely the worst and most disgusting thing I have ever tasted lol... so I decided to make my own version this morning and used this awesome new mug!

Isn't this the cutest coffee mug ever? When I opened it I got really excited, I love stars lol! I asked him, "What made you think that I would like it?" and he said, "Because I knew you would like it!" HAHA or something along those lines..

Wanna see how I made my faux white chocolate mocha? Go here---> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment