Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where have I been?

For the last few days I have been "disconnected" from the world haha! My internet connection literally broke and I am just now able to be back online... I had to go tonight and finally buy a new wifi connection. I like this one better though because now more than just my computer can be connected all at once!

First we (as in my hubby, me, and the kids) all went to Toys R Us to get Elizabeth her big girl carseat, I can't believe how big she is getting. She seems to really like it a whole lot. Plus I feel so much better now that she is all safe and comfortable in her new seat. Then we went to Applebee's and had dinner, they ended up taking forever getting us our food, but atleast it was good! We ended up getting some dessert too, I never get dessert, but it was soooo yummy!

This is the one that we bought, it's the Safety 1st Alpha Elite 65 convertible carseat. We had to get the convertible since she isn't quite one yet, and here the law is that if they are under the age of 1 then they still have to be rear facing. She just looks super cute in her new big girl seat... it melts my heart everytime I see her in it now. It's so hard to believe that she is about to be one in just a couple of months!!

I talked to my sister afterwards because I was curious to see where she got my niece's and she got it at the same place, then she told me that they almost got the same one that we picked out haha! I guess great minds think alike, because we did end up with almost the same carseat since they are the same brand too haha!

1 comment:

  1. fabulous post, love. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete