Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy 21st Birthday Sissy!

It feels so crazy that today is my younger sister Catelin's 21st birthday! I am sad though that I can't be there with her to celebrate since she is all the way across the U.S. ... So I guess all I can do is give her a little shout out haha and share a couple of pictures with you all!

She is so silly... and when we get together we probably get a little more hyper than normal haha!

I love this old picuture of her and Zoie haha... It's just funny for some reason!

I love this pic of her...and look how cute Zoie is... This was taken just a few weeks after I had Elizabeth!

I don't know what's up with the train of my dress here haha... This is a pic with all of my bridesmaids in no random order. My sister is 2nd to the right of me!

Tell my silly sister to pose while throwing the bouquet and this is what she does haha!

I had some other pics to share but I can't find them on my computer... which really bugs me haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment