Monday, February 13, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

This weekend I have been sorta MIA from my blogs... that's because since my anniversary is tomorrow, which is a weekday, we decided to go on a little weekend getaway to celebrate and just have some fun!

Here are some pics from my Anniversary weekend!
Me and the hubby at Club Mai with some friends!

When we arrived at our hotel they brought us up a bottle of champagne that was included in the package!

One of the photographers for http://gonecity.com took this pic of my oldest friend and I for their website (we have been friends since we were two and we never get to see each other, so we went out with her and her fiance while we were in town for the weekend)!

We had a blast this weekend and it was so much fun to get away and go do fun things.. we went out, did some shopping, and were able to really relax all weekend... it was great haha! I would've taken more pics but I forgot my camera... so the first two that I took were from my phone.

Come back tomorrow to see pictures from my wedding that I promised!

Go see these super cute and creative Valentine's Day nail looks--> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment