Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How to Ride a Hippo

This was my little Elizabeth today... she just learned how to start climbing onto everything by kicking her legs up onto stuff haha!

This is how excited she was to ride her little hippo... it rocks back and forth!

And this is how she smiled when I told her to say "cheese"! Haha.. then she squealed and that's how the first picture came about!

Poor little thing has been doing some serious teething and has FIVE teeth all at once coming in!
Surprisingly though she hasn't been very fussy (just very clingy towards me), and she only ran a fever when it all first started. I am very proud of her, I know it must hurt really badly, and she has taken it like a pro!


happy happy hippos,
Lindsey

Check out my beauty blog for lots of beauty, fashion, DIY, and fun!--> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment