Thursday, May 17, 2012

Throwback Thrusday

Hey guys... I thought today would be a good time to do my "Friday Flashbacks" since I will be really busy tomorrow packing and doing laundry and cleaning to go to Tennessee for a wedding this weekend that I will be in!

So let's take a look back in time through my pregnancy with my little Elizabeth who is now almost 14 months old!!

Here is my belly at about 14 weeks pregnant!

Here I am with my sissy at her wedding when I was about 5 months preggo!

HAHA I added this one because I thought it was funny... I think I was maybe like 4 or 4 and 1/2 months pregnant here... I am not sure. but I do know that I am in my niece Zoie's room hehe!

This was one of my many maternity pictures taken... it was taken around mid March and she was born April 2nd... so I was about 7 and 1/2 months pregnant.

This was pretty much the last picture of me that was taken while pregnant... I was 37 or 37 and 1/2 weeks pregnant here! I had her at 38 weeks, so this is just before I "popped" so to speak haha!

Hope you all enjoyed the lil trip through my pregnancy haha!

Check out my other blog for beauty, fashion, DIY, and fun--> Foxxy Beauty
Subscribe to my beauty channel--> http://youtube.com/themrsfoxxy

No comments:

Post a Comment