Friday, May 18, 2012

A Wedding Weekend

Here in about an hour I will be leaving to head to Tennessee. I am going to be in one of my oldest friend's weddings! (We have been friends since we were two... I am 25 now, so a REALLY long time haha)

She was one of my bridesdmaids and now I get to be one of her's! I couldn't be more blessed to be able to share this special moment with her. Congrats to Merissa and Jon who will tie the knot this Sunday!

My weekend will be very busy all weekend long. After we arrive in town tommorow I have to hurry and get ready for her rehearsal and then the rehearsal dinner.. (I will have pics). Then Sunday morning I will be waking up early, making hitting the gym at our hotel if I am not too lazy haha.. then I am in makeup at 12:00 p.m. and then hair around 12:45 or something! The wedding will take place later that night with the reception to follow. AHH, I am just super excited haha... I love getting to dress up for formal occassions.




Check out my beauty blog for lots of beauty, fashion, and fun--> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment