Thursday, May 24, 2012

I was in a wedding!

Hey everyone. This past weekend was super busy. My hubby and I were in Tennessee for one of my oldest friend's wedding! To see some more details about how my hair and makeup and other fun things, check out my beauty blog at http://foxxybeauty.blogspot.com

For this blog, I decided to share just a few pics, since my other post sorta summed up the whole weekend haha! So here we go...


This first picture was taken with my phone... normally it takes really great pics, but for some reason this one turned out blurry!
 Starting from your right, I am the third one to the left.
 So I definitely didn't stand up straight here haha... and I needed to!
 So... we ended up doing a dance at the end of their first dance.... The Carlton (Jump on it). You can barely see me in this pic haha! The bride, Merissa, was really great when it came to planning and after the ceremony and more pictures we were all suppose to change into some sort of cowboy looking boots. Which was really great considering we had all been in heels for hours, it gave our feet a rest, and made dancing a whole lot less painful and easier hehe.
In this picture the groom, Jon, is walking up... I am all the way to the far right!

The entire day was absolutely perfect and beautiful and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all had a total blast at the reception. I can't wait to see how all of the pictures turned out, especially the ones that were taken in the fun photobooth that was set up haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment