Sunday, June 3, 2012

We LOVE Grapes!

This was my little Elizabeth at dinner tonight. We ate at Olive Garden... yummy! I absolutely love their food haha.


She couldn't decide which part of her dinner she wanted more, the mac n' cheese, or the grapes haha! (which you can see in her hand if you look closely) She was being such a ham and smiling so big when I said to her, "say cheese", but then as soon as I took the picture she looked back down at her grape... So this is the picture we got haha! Say hello to Rob's (my hubby) arm as well.

When we go here to eat that's usually what she gets since she isn't a big fan of spaghetti. After one busy afternoon, and then eating dinner, we headed to Wal-Mart to get a few things that we needed for around the house. Then we came home and she had her bathtime... which I am not too sure if you enjoys it or not haha. She loves to play in there, but she hates to have her hair washed sometimes hehe.

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I am off to watch a movie that I bought at Wal-Mart earlier... and eat a brownie haha! Goodbye diet!

xoxo,
Lindz

Check out my beauty blog for my latest DIY post--> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment