Friday, June 15, 2012

A little update!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I did my last post.. I have just been really busy lately and have barely been keeping up with my beauty blog, Foxxy Beauty So I thought that it would only be fair to give you all a quick little update on where I have been.

As I sit here typing this, Elizabeth is sitting backwards on her hippo playing haha, while Rob is playing a video game next to me on the couch! So here goes my update:

I have just started taking some online makeup artistry classes that I am super excited about!! Right now I am going into my fourth video for the class, but I still have a long ways to go.
I did however go for a job interview today, but I won't know anything until next week. The sad thing is that I would love to work there, but if I do get hired I am not sure I will be able to take the job. It's just not offering the amount of hours that I need.
Oh! And I got a new vehicle, that I absolutely needed... the other vehicle that we have, my husband always drives and it was just getting too small for the kids. The backseat was really tiny and if they were both in there, then there was no room for anything else at all. So I go a midsize SUV that I am LOVING!!
 
Well, that's my quick little update haha.. During the period of me typing this post, Elizabeth went from sitting on her hippo playing with a toy, to trying to eat one of her books (which I quickly had to stop her from lol), and now she is playing with her little kitchen that she got from Santa for Christmas. I love watching her learn and play, it's so amazing how much they know so early in life. Even if they don't always act like it. (What I mean by that is that I know she knows what I am saying, but she doesn't always listen when told to do something haha)

I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday!

Check out my other blog for lots of beauty, fashion, DIY, and links!!--> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment