Monday, April 16, 2012

House Hunting!

I know I have been missing for a few days.... I have been out of town and am in house hunting mode with my hubby. After leaving for a twelve hour drive from my mom's house Sunday morning before the sun was even up, we ended up making a detour all the way back to our house to get some paperwork to take with us! It turned out literally to be an entire day's travel after making a couple stops and stopping for lunch at Cracker Barrel. We ended up arriving at about 8pm at my Rob's cousins house where we are staying.

Luckily we were able to view atleast one townhouse today and then we are meeting with a realtor in the morning. I hope we find something in this short period of time that we are here, since we are heading out Wednesday night as of right now!

Happy Househunting,
Lindsey

Check out what's going on on my beauty blog---> Foxxy Beauty
Follow me on twitter---> itsmrsfoxxy
Subscribe to my beauty channel---> http://youtube.com/themrsfoxxy

No comments:

Post a Comment