Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Elizabeth's 1st Birthday Party!

Here a just a few of the pictures from my lil angels birthday party that I wanted to share! I can't believe she is already a year old!
Here she is stitting in her new "big" chair haha!

Her party was cupcake themed and so she had a cupcake cake as well as a little petite cake that was made to look like a cupcake too!

I love how she is looking up at me here... we (me and my husband together) had just finished blowing out the candle on her cake. My mom was trying to get a picture of it but we moved before she could.


Michael and Elizabeth before the party!

Those a just a few of the pictures I wanted to share... I have more that will go up soon! I haven't had the chance to load the ones from my camera on to my laptop yet.

cupcakes and birthday!!
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment