Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Cupcakey Backpack

Today, while shopping at Wal-Mart for the rest of the party decor for Elizabeth's birthday party, I came across this on clearance for just $5...
Isn't this SOOO cute?! It's a cupcake backpack! She got so excited when I held it up and when I handed it to her while she was sitting in the shopping cart she held it up to herself and cuddled with it the rest of the time in the store haha... so I just had to get it for her. I put it on her in the doctor's office, (she wouldn't put it down ALL day long haha), so that's where these pictures were taken.

She had her one year shots today and did really well.. they gave her this smiley balloon which of course she loved!... Say hello to my legs and feet as well as Michael's feet haha! (This photo was taken courtesy of my hubby... and the other one was taken by yours truly)

Come visit my beauty bloggy---> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment