Sunday, July 24, 2011

One long long day...

So yesterday was a super busy day and we started out early because we had to take Rob to work since he had to do 24 hour duty. After we dropped him off we headed to my moms which is about an hour drive from his work. I had to go to my cousins baby shower so mom just rode with me when we went. After the shower I took her home and since Michael wanted to stay with Nana just me and lil missy headed back home. But first we went to see the hubby at work and get him dinner. We finally got home but it was sorta late and we had to get up early again this morning to go get Robert from work. Of course the baby woke up at 4am wanting to play and wouldnt go back to sleep haha! So today is definitely going to be one lazy day :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment