Monday, July 18, 2011

My crazy lil life...

So I know it has been a while since I was last on here and A LOT has happened..
Well I haven't been on my laptop in a while and things have been crazy here. We just got my car out of the shop since my hubby hit a deer. Although we were sad to get rid of the rental we had haha.. Rob just had a bday Saturday and plans were pretty much delayed which did stink. Elizabeth is getting so big. She is now trying to hold her bottle and sit up by herself. I can't believe that in just a couple weeks Michael will be in first grade! It is so insane how quick they grow up.. heck it seems like just yesterday Elizabeth was borm and she is about to be 4 months old! Well more to come hopefully soon. As well as some new videos!!
Lots of fun and kiddies,
Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment