Thursday, October 1, 2015

Elizabeth's 4th Cinderella Party!

We moved back to TN at the end of March, which is when I went back to my old job. That following week Elizabeth turned 4 and had a Cinderella themed party, which definitely excited me haha!
Since moving here I have a cake lady now and so far every time she does just what I ask!

 This picture just melts my heart.. Daddy and his little princess!
For table decor I bought plain silver plates from party city, and the champagne glasses for the apple juice came from the Dollar tree!


The birthday girl!

We even had Cinderella come to the party! She was actually a friend's daughter that agreed to do this and for that I am truly thankful. The other Cinderella in the area was out of the country at this time. She took pictures with the girls, ate with them, and opened gifts with Elizabeth!



She was definitely surprised when Cinderella showed up!

It was definitely a successful party! I can't believe my little girl is already 4 years old!

xoxo,
Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment