Thursday, October 1, 2015

Ahoy Matey Landon turned 2!

Landon loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so of course that was his theme! Or, "ho ho" as he calls it haha!

We had to kids inflatable pools, since Landon's birthday is in the summertime it was super hot! I HAD to have this pirate ship pool for the kids, and we also had a jungle pool too.

My cutie birthday boy.

A friend took some of the pics with my camera and this one is my favorite!

The little treasure map leading to the front door that I made out of duct tape.


This was suppose to be a cute pic of us three, but Rob decided to be a weirdo!

Gave out mini beach balls as party favors, and the kids played with them in the pools.

Elizabeth in the jungle pool.

Once again, my cake lady went above and beyond and I love it!

Michael helping Landon learn to ride his new 4 wheeler we got him!

I catch him riding this in the house sometimes too now.. he loved it!

xoxo,
Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment