Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Breakfast at Tiffany's Baby Shower!



On the 17th I threw a baby shower for my sister. She is finally having a little boy, Yay!!! I wanted her theme to feel somewhat elegant so I went with Breakfast at Tiffany's. Here are a few pics of how the special day went...

My favorite picture from the day is actually the one above haha! No filter or anything.
I took a vase that I had and stuffed it with Tiffany blue streamer and put some fake flowers down in it for the decoration for the food table. For the menu cards I made them on pic monkey and printed them off through Wal-Mart.com. We had sausage balls, assorted muffins, doughnuts, and scrambled eggs on the food table.

 I set up a yogurt bar where you could create your own parfait! I sliced up bananas, and strawberries, and had greek yogurt (the walmart brand which is AMAZING), granola, and blueberries! This was a huge hit!
I couldn't help but take a pic of mine lol! 

The table decor was very simple, and I just left the two vases of flowers I already had on my dining table haha! I already had some plastic (but real looking) plates with silver trim, that were leftover from Elizabeth's Cinderella party. Of course we also had to have the Tiffany blue forks and napkins to go with the theme of the shower.

There was also a drink station that I had put together on the bar cart, I am not sure where the pic went though. The glasses we used were the champagne ones from the dollar tree. Again, to feel fancy haha!



This awesome diaper cake became the decor for all of our group pictures! I love that Catelin's friend made it to match the colors. I am not sure if that was intentional or not though.


We also dressed to go with the entire theme! Little black dresses and pearls!

xoxo,
Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment