Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

Hey everyone... I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving so far! I love this time of year, being with family and loved ones. I am Thankful that my dad was able to visit and spend Thanksgiving with me at my house this year. There were a lot more people at the house then I actually thought would be, and we had lots of food and sugary goodies haha! I made pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and I made pumpkin pie! Below is the tutorial I did for the pie. The cupcake recipe tutorial will be up later.. it would've been up sooner but for some reason my internet kept disconnecting all day long!


Secondly I just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Thank you to all of my subscribers on youtube, I am not sure if you read this blog of not but I am so thankful for all of your subscriptions! My goal was to get my first 50 by today and I did! I am proud of myself. I absolutely love making videos for everyone, so it means a lot that even 50 people want to watch them! I can't wait to finally get more subscribers and really be able to show my appreciation and send you guys fun free stuff haha!
Happy fun turkey holiday everyone and I hope to meet you all on my beauty channel!
CLICK HERE------------> http://youtube.com/themrsfoxxy

No comments:

Post a Comment