Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fa La La La La....La La La La!

I am super excited tonight! I can't believe it is almost Christmas already... I know this year is going to be super special. Not only will this be Elizabeth's first Christmas, but this year my hubby will be home to share it with us instead of being away at war again! We just put our tree up earlier and I wrapped some of the presents up too haha! I just couldn't wait.

This was the tree at the beginning of Christmas last year.... now there are LOTS of other fun ornaments on the tree! Did I mention that my husband hates it haha.... he hates that it has fun colors on it! I will post pics at some point so you can see what it looks like now. Atleast my hubby is a good hubby though, and we agreed that he could decorate the outside of the house how he wanted... let's hope it's not too crazy haha... just kidding, I know he will do a great job!!

I just love everything about the holidays... especially the shopping part hehe... I love listening to the Christmas music and looking at all the different decorations wherever we go. I loved it tonight when my hubby said," well if we are gonna do this (talking about putting the tree up), then we gotta do it right!" Then he turned on Christmas music haha! I love how curious the baby was seeing it all for the first time. She was soo cute, climbing up onto all the boxes and peeking her head inside to see what was in them as we were decorating! I can't wait to watch her open her gifts for the first time.

 I hope all your holidays go as you plan and that they are SUPER wonderful as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment