Sunday, November 6, 2011

The day ahead

Apparently the time change was last night and not tonight, because when I woke up this morning the time was set back an hour on mine and my husband's phones! At first I thought I was crazy until I started looking at all the clocks in the house and they all were an hour ahead of mine lol... So aside from all that today is going to be a little busy. I have to get ready, and drive a little over an hour and go get the kiddies from my mom's house, then once we leave there we have to drive back and go grocery shopping and all that fun stuff that us moms and wives do haha!

So I imagine that today will be pretty busy for us all here at my house.... Don't forget though to keep checking my beauty channel http://youtube.com/user/TheMrsFoxxy for lots of new videos! I try to upload atleast a couple a week and to not go to long without uploading anything. My next video will be a hair tutorial that is really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment