Saturday, April 12, 2014

Super late Christmas videos!!!!

So I have just ultimately failed and getting back in to blogging on this blog! Truthfully though I just forget completely. I get so caught up in my every day life and trying my very best to always post on my beauty blog and upload to my beauty channel, that this one gets really neglected.

Just to kinda fill you all in since my last post this is what all has been going on in my life the last couple of months!

Elizabeth turned three!!! I can't believe it myself.... my little princess is now a three-nager haha! I will make my next post about her birthday... so you can get a little glimpse in to how we celebrated.

A few weeks ago my husband was in a car wreck. Thankfully he was perfectly fine, but the car was totaled unfortunately! With that being said, we have a lot going on with the insurance company as well as the place we had our car through which was VW credit. They have all been really great about everything... it has just turned in to a way longer process than what we thought it would be.

Now moving on to today's post. I really wanted to share a little bit of how our Christmas went so I thought I would show you all my Holiday House Tour video that is also uploaded to my youtube channel at http://youtube.com/themrsfoxxy  as well my show you all the Christmas morning vlog that I put together. I really hope you all enjoy and keep a look out for Elizabeth's birthday post next!





No comments:

Post a Comment