Sunday, April 13, 2014

Baby Landon Vlog!

This is a quick little video that I uploaded yesterday that I thought was funny. Landon has this thing that he loves to do now, where when you shake your head he likes to do it back.... OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND... well you get the idea haha! He things it is absolutely hilarious. Mostly he just does it with Daddy, so when other people do it with him he waits for them to do it once, and then laughs at them lol!

When he first started shaking his head no we were in the grocery store and I thought there was something wrong with him.... now he just does it to everything lol! If you have kids then you know they learn to say no really early in life haha!

Can you believe he is almost a year old now! I am so excited that I have already been looking up lots of fun ideas to do for his party. Most likely it will be Mickey Mouse since he LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment