Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo Flashback

It is so odd looking at this picture... I was about 21 here.. so it's not incredibly old, but it is from about four years ago. A lot changes in 4 years haha! Sometimes I kinda miss having some blonde in my hair, so I have really been debating on lighting it up some and adding some blonde into it. Not the exact color that it is in the picture above though(not that blonde)!

Hope everyone enjoyed this little picture I decided to share.. oh and by the way, this was taken at my dad's house when I was getting ready to go hang out with two of my besties from high school (Delta, and her hubby Austin).

Visit my beauty channel--> TheMrsFoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> lindseyfoxofficial
See what's new on my beauty/fashion/DIY blog: Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment