Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Sundays!

Hey everyone! This weekend was pretty long... there were no kiddies at the house this weekend so it was really quiet, which is unusual haha. Friday night me and the hubby decided to have a date night and we went to Red Lobster... it is so nice to go there (that's where Rob proposed to me haha)!

Saturday was busy driving to several places to find some festive decor since it was St. Patty's Day! Nowhere had anything at all... so we had to improvise haha! We got some snack foods and stuff since we were having another couple over... Once they got there we went out to eat first at Applebee's (which is funny since I worked there for a few years haha) since it was still sorta early. Then they came back to our house to hang out.

This morning we woke up, got ready, and headed to Cracker Barrel (a little late, so it was a late lunch). Then we headed to the mall and ended up doing a little bit of shopping (I will do a Haul since I have a couple other things to show you all).

After we picked up Michael we ate dinner, and then my mom came to visit for just a bit and brought Elizabeth home. It has definitely been one busy weekend that's for sure!

See my Friday Flashback---> Foxxy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment