Monday, October 3, 2011

italian night with the fox's

Today Rob started his new weird crazy schedule but he got home early today whoch is definitely something we are not use to haha! Tonight I couldn't decide between pizzas or calzones.. Michael wanted pizza and Rob didn't decide and I wanted a calzon so we did both. Michael helped make his pizza which he wanted mushrooms, cheese, onions, and peppers... my lil healthy helper. Our calzones were the same but mine had black olives...ph how I LOVE olives HEHE!!

I also wanna take this post to let you all know I will not be posting any new videos until the 15th because I am trying to change the internet plan I have so that the date it is due will change.

See you all soon. Check out my youtube for a cute funny video just posted!
-lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment