Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all had a great halloween, and a safe one too! If you have been reading my posts here recently then you know that I blogged about taking the kids to a Halloween party tonight... we went to that and went trick or treating and they had soooo much fun!! I didn't get to film a video of all the goodies that I made for the party because my day was waaaay busier than what I thought it would be, but I did film a lil video afterwards so maybe I will load it tomorrow! Here are some pics from our night!
Some of the goodies and decorations.... the homemade confetti cupcakes that were delicious (my friend Stephanie made them)....plus the witch hats that I made! Don't you just love my Hello Kitty camera case on the table? haha

The kiddos.... Michael was Batman but you can't see his costume here.... and Elizabeth was a ballerina (this worked out because it was really chilly out), I was bummed that her big cute headband was nowhere to be found though! Her lil ballet slippers tied and were tutu cute haha!

Baby's first Halloween!!! Daddy carried her the whole time we were trick or treating and she was sooo sleepy that one minute she was wide awake and the next she passed out on his shoulder snuggled up to him under her ballet blanket.... oh how she always melts my heart! Well it was a busy busy day and I have been up since before 5 a.m. and had only 2 and a 1/2 hrs of sleep so I am off to bed!

-ghoulish goodies and trick or treaters,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment