Friday, October 14, 2011

Sad Days

It is almost two in the morning here and here I am typing this... today was definitely a sad day and tons of emotions ran over me as well as my family. If you follow me on twitter or read my blog then you know that my aunt passed away the other day. My heart goes out so very much to her husband(my uncle) and her immediate family. It was just over a year ago this past August that their son passed, then just a few months later just before Christmas my aunt lost her daddy(my grandaddy)... as a mother I just can't imagine what that must feel like, and it saddens me just the thought of it! So please keep them all in your prayers.
Also, on the way to the funeral we passed a wreck and it was so terrible, the driver of the vehicle that was hit was killed, we only know this because as we were passing by the EMT was putting the white sheet over the driver... what a definitely sad day!! If you or someone you know has recently lost a loved one please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and just help them through the hard time in their life!!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment