Thursday, September 22, 2011

1 year old today!!

I know that I have already posted once today but this one is a super special post!! Today is my lil buttercup's (aka my niece Zoie) FIRST BIRTHDAY!! I can't believe that a year ago today I was at the hospital with my sissy and this adorable lil baby girl was born!!

I was soooo excited to call and wish her a happy birthday, my sister told me she was waving at the phone haha....she is so cute! I just love her to death and I am so sad that they will be moving so so far away within like the next week!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!


My sister Catelin and niece Zoie!!

Catelin and her hubby Tristan! It's hard to believe that they will be so far away so so soon!


-I know that this was my second post today, but I just really wanted to share that! Also, keep checking back tonight or tomorrow morning for a new hair tutorial! I will be uploading it here in just a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment