Friday, September 20, 2013

Guess who turned 9?

I can hardly believe it myself... but this Wednesday Michael turned 9!!! Say What? It just doesn't really seem like he is already nine. Then there are some days where it almost feels like he is a little bit older haha! We haven't done anything for his birthday yet, that is all happening this weekend, so it totally slipped my mind to do a blog post on Wednesday. I did however instagram and Facebook something for his birthday!


Ok I tried to save this directly from istagram but it wouldn't work so I had to go and find it on my Facebook page since I also posted it on there!

I will do my best to upload some pictures when we celebrate his birthday, let's keep our fingers crossed that I don't forget that once again haha!

P.S. The happy birthday colors I didn't get to choose, that was the only one available for the app I used, so I tried to make up for it was other colors for the hearts and blue writing too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment