Monday, April 22, 2013

A Pregnancy Complication

I know that I haven't really been updating you guys on what has been going on with my pregnancy. Not that I don't want anyone to know, it is because I have been on bed rest of some sort for almost two months now. I say "of some sort" because there are different types of bedrest. Mine started off as strict for a couple of weeks and then went to modified. Now I am on light duty, which is basically the same as modified only I am able to do just a little bit more! I tell you guys in the video all about it but I did fail to mention that I also have what they call placental lakes.

I also tell you all the sex of the baby in the video which I can't believe I haven't done up until now!!


Also, check out my newest tutorial that I just uploaded on my beauty channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment