Tuesday, December 2, 2014

How Our Thanksgiving Went Down!


Here is a little peek at our Thanksgiving! This year it was just myself, the hubby, and the kiddos... so our meal wasn't as large as what we normally do!


 Landon! Honestly I think this picture was taken the day before, but I can't remember haha!
 sweet potato casserole! I never liked this dish until I made it last year... now I LOVE it!
 green bean casserole has always been my all time favorite!
 The turkey after the hubby had carved it!
 Cranberry sauce.. only my oldest and hubby like this stuff haha!
 Michael!
 Elizabeth... she had fallen a few days prior and scraped her nose all up!
 Normally my mom would make the dressing... this year my hubby did and it turned out great!
 Rolls.... duh lol!
 Elizabeth again!
An adorable little shot of my hubby and Landon!

I started taking pictures while I was setting the table.... so here are a couple! I also realized this year that I really want to get some great decor, tablecloths, napkins, and serving dishes for holiday dinners!


This last picture was only taken because I got a new camera as my Christmas gift, and am obsessed with the great zoom quality lol!

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving! 
xoxo,
The Fox Family

No comments:

Post a Comment